About Me

My photo
I`m going to start uploading all my PV/MV`s on here, it is only asian PV/MVs though =P I hope it will be useful to at least someone. ^-^ I will be uploading it all to Megaupload,(MU) but if links from other sites are needed i`ll see what i can do to get it on another server. =P The credit for the videos would just have to go to various sites, because i probably don't remember where i got them from *fails* -.- but if you see anything here that is yours, just tell me and i`ll credit you right away. ^-^ well hope you find something you want XD

Saturday, November 22, 2008

hi

hi people, i havent uploaded anything at all lately, i know, im sorry im lazy,
but im also afraid im going to get sued >.>
i dont really know much about these things, but my posts on BoA. Ayumi Hamasaki and Koda Kumi got taken down, and im not sure im gonna keep on uploading then, if someone knows anything about this, please tell me XDDD maybe ill keep on uploading in my vacation, but right now i dont have the time =P and im sorry, hope some of you will find what you want on here, since there is quite a number of PV/MV`s on here already ^-^

2 comments:

HT_Com_Bloger said...

hi, how are you guys,are you soso, i just so.what you from??

KaoriKawaii said...

im fine, im from Norway =P